Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

North Carolina Eggfest

Capt. Rich
Capt. Rich Posts: 153
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Wow, it's pretty cold outside, but it won't be too long and the 2nd Annual North Carolina Eggfest will be here May 7th. If you haven't been to this event or other Eggfest, I'd highly reccomend it. My son-in-law and I are planning on cooking again this year. We'll be stoking up 4 Eggs, so come hungry.
Capt. Rich

Comments

• NC-CDN
    NC-CDN Posts: 703
    I think I'm going to try and go. Just need to find someone to go with. I don't think I want to bring all of the kids with me. Hopefully a neighbourhood friend will find interest in this.
  • Theophan
    Theophan Posts: 2,654
    Is this the one at Casual Furniture in Winston-Salem? I wanted to go last year but I didn't learn about it until they'd already sold all their tickets and I couldn't get in. I'd like to go this year.

I've been having fun with the Medium BGE my wife bought me for Christmas last year, and now this year she gave me a Large! I've already been glad for the two of them because with a LOT of family in for Christmas, I bought a whole boneless ribeye roast, about 20lbs of solid meat, and it wouldn't begin to fit in the large, so I cut it in unequal halves and cooked it as two roasts in two eggs. There were rave reviews from all present, and much interest in the Eggs.

If this is the one you mean, I'll look forward to meeting you there! (Assuming I can get in, this time!)

Theo
  • Email me when we get closer. Capt. Rich
  • Yup, that's the one. Hope to see you there. Capt. Rich