Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Get ready to turn up the heat as we dive into August. While there are only a few weeks left to perfect those tailgate recipes, summer isn’t over yet! Two things we’ll be making this month are Chile Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops and Bell Pepper Kabobs. Then, relax after a cookout with a cool dessert cooked on your EGG - Ice Cream Sandwiches! You can mix and match your favorite cookie flavors with ice cream flavors. Simple, yet delicious!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Mark Your Calendars, Sunshine State Eggfest

bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
edited 3:55PM in EggHead Forum
Greetings Eggheads,

It is that time of year when the Sunshine State Eggfest will open for registration. We expect to open online registration on January 5th, 2011. Please visit www.sunshinestateeggfest.com for more information. This year's dates will be April 8th and 9th and will be held at the Crown Plaza, Melbourne, FL again. This is not a dealer organized event! This is the largest fest BY EGGERS, FOR EGGERS. (BEFE) WARNING: We can only fit 400 eggheads on the deck that overlooks the Atlantic Ocean so tickets are limited to 400. Included in that total number is 70 cooks. Tickets WILL go fast! Who will be crowned the 2011 CERAMIC IRON CHEF next year?

THIS IS THE ONE YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS.

See ya soon....
SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP

Comments

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    WOOO HOOOO been marked on my calender since last March :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,883
    You must have had eggvance notice!
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Thanks Tim,I really hope to be able to make it down this year.I had such a great time last year.You just can't ask for a better location :woohoo: Nothin like eggin on the beach with great friends :) :cheer:

DSC_0211.jpg
  • Sparky,

Beauty view man! Here's another one.

016-9.jpg

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

HAHAHAHA,priceless man :P I still like this one though :ohmy:

DSC_0040.jpg
  • Better than opening it with my teeth Brother :laugh: :laugh:

Steve 

Caledon, ON

:laugh: I can't wait to do it all again :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    Doug,
    that is just wrong! :woohoo: :woohoo:
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    funny pic, but not as funny as some of the pics I have of you and Sparks at the same fest... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: But since I am a Southern Gentleman, I won't go there....or maybe I will. I like the one with you shirtless in a bra! :blink: :blink: :blink:
    What happens in Atlanta

100_3574.jpg

Also happens in Florida :pinch: :laugh: :laugh:

100_3890.jpg
  • Looks like there will be 2 KY eggheads there. Just so happens we need to visit Melbourne in April for business. :woohoo: hope we fit in. Looking foward to it
    You'll fit in just fine B)
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    Geeee.. looks like fun time next to the ocean.

IMG_1208-1.jpg

IMG_1201.jpg

sunshinefest024.jpg

IMG_1191.jpg

sunshinefest019.jpg

sunshinefest013.jpg

IMG_1228.jpg
    And the weather was perfect

100_3808-1.jpg

See you in a few months Clay
  • RoudyRoudy Posts: 431
    Hmm - this event overlaps Spring Break for my two teenage daughters. Since one daughter and her Mom are going on a school orchestra sponsored cruise to Mexico I think the only appropriate response is for me to bring my other daughter for some cookin' and R&R in Melbourne. :woohoo:
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Y'all have fun.... :S :whistle:

See you in 2012..... :) ;) :laugh:
  • What a fest......you bet I'll be there again (if I'm allowed)!

Bubba Tim and Little Chef:
    Sunshinefest2010213.jpg

Pork Butt Mike:
    Sunshinefest2010126-1.jpg

I'll be there with my aprons! Here I am with fellow Team Carnivore member, Scottie with our team aprons from Chief Big'un.
    Sunshinefest2010108.jpg
    I will miss wearing your apron :=((

Dang tax season.....urgh!!! We will be at the mini fest in Nov though...woo hoo B)
  • Oh Kim, I am so disappointed. :(

You should see the apron I've picked out for this coming year!
    :woohoo: :P :silly:
    :ohmy: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :evil: :evil: :evil: :blush: :blush: :blush: :lol: :silly: :woohoo: B) ;) :laugh:
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    We would not miss it for anything! the best time ever! and as you meet more and more people it only gets better.... I bet tickets are gone fast for this one...
    I have no pics to share on this one..... but wish I had one of poor sparky and his booboo foot.....with his collection cup!!! :woohoo: :laugh:
  • Sparky's BooBoo:
    Sunshinefest2010219.jpg

Mainegg's BooBoo from the Minifest:
    IMG_4725.jpg

OUCH!!!
    No pics of the EVOO foot massage????

LOL :) ;) B) :laugh: :cheer: :whistle: :P :lol: :woohoo: :pinch:
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    that hurt! and was my own stupid fault..... I set the red hot spider down and was barefooted when I stepped on it :pinch:
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    What's an Eggfest without an injury or two?
    It keeps Zippy busy :laugh:
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    That reminds me. I hurt myself at the 2011 flafest
  • best fest I've been to. :woohoo: