Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Another egghead is born!

Options
cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Another Colorado egger. This is Matt with his brand new medium.

Mattsnewegg001.jpg

I had him change out the old wood slat to his egg and he put the new composite on mine. Hooked him up with some lump too.
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• CVDSmokeShack
    Options
    Welcome aboard Matt!!!

CVD
  • JCinNV
    JCinNV Posts: 141
    Options
    Molly, you Have To get Matt cooking as soon as posssible to get some meat on those BONES, lord knows I've put on weight since I got my first egg, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    Congrats Molly!
    Think he join Forum?
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • cookn biker
    Options
    He says he's already been lurking and has his forum name picked. Pretty sure I filled him with enough info for his head to swirl...hahaha
    I got my tickets for Minesoooota. You still in?
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Molly get your tickets for Salado :woohoo:
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• loco_engr
    Options
    Prob not this year . . . :(

Would relly love to be there, just can't hack the 12 drive . . . :sick:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    Don't you Iron Horse guys have travel privileges like they give airplane employees? BTW are you a BN guy?
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • loco_engr
    Options
    U Pay RR . . . Amtrak used to be only on our own tracks, been so long since I've check, not sure that is still good.
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
  • cookn biker
    Options
    I gotta talk to Kari. I'll get back to you tomorrow on that.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,518
    Options
    :lol: :silly: :laugh:
    canuckland
  • cookn biker
    Options
    How bout a train... :whistle::whistle:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • loco_engr
    Options
    rotflmao . . .
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,518
    Options
    Molly, glad to hear your medium found a new home. Not selling it here was a blessing in disguise!
    Gary
    canuckland
  • cookn biker
    Options
    That's not what Tim said. I just didn't thik of it till I got home.
    I hope you and your family are well.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    Welcome to the forum Matt. You going to like this egging thing. Tim ;)
  • GregC
    GregC Posts: 91
    Options
    Matt you look like you've got the same look on his face as I did when mine BGE was delivered.

GregC B)
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
    Goodl point Molly, don't ysll have free train pass for life? :huh: ;)
  • Mr Holloway
    Mr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Options
    Molly
    That was fun when you won that.
    The crowd went crazy :laugh:
    We had to leave soon after
    Glad we got to see that :)

Shane
  • Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    Options
    Amtrak goes right into St. Paul. :whistle:

Although..it is a pretty fast tempo group and not so sure you're up to it. :laugh: :woohoo:

Get it worked out. Take a damn Yak for all I care. It's gonna be a crazy year :silly: