Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Another egghead is born!

cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,378
edited 5:28AM in EggHead Forum
Another Colorado egger. This is Matt with his brand new medium.

Mattsnewegg001.jpg

I had him change out the old wood slat to his egg and he put the new composite on mine. Hooked him up with some lump too.
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
·

Comments

• Welcome aboard Matt!!!

CVD
    ·
  • JCinNVJCinNV Posts: 141
    Molly, you Have To get Matt cooking as soon as posssible to get some meat on those BONES, lord knows I've put on weight since I got my first egg, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    ·
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Congrats Molly!
    Think he join Forum?
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,378
    He says he's already been lurking and has his forum name picked. Pretty sure I filled him with enough info for his head to swirl...hahaha
    I got my tickets for Minesoooota. You still in?
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,168
    Molly get your tickets for Salado :woohoo:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
    Prob not this year . . . :(

Would relly love to be there, just can't hack the 12 drive . . . :sick:
    ·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 15,024
    Don't you Iron Horse guys have travel privileges like they give airplane employees? BTW are you a BN guy?
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
    U Pay RR . . . Amtrak used to be only on our own tracks, been so long since I've check, not sure that is still good.
    ·
    I gotta talk to Kari. I'll get back to you tomorrow on that.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    ·
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 4,552
    :lol: :silly: :laugh:
    canuckland
    ·
    How bout a train... :whistle: :whistle:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    ·
    rotflmao . . .
    ·
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 4,552
    Molly, glad to hear your medium found a new home. Not selling it here was a blessing in disguise!
    Gary
    canuckland
    ·
    That's not what Tim said. I just didn't thik of it till I got home.
    I hope you and your family are well.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Welcome to the forum Matt. You going to like this egging thing. Tim ;)
    ·
  • GregCGregC Posts: 49
    Matt you look like you've got the same look on his face as I did when mine BGE was delivered.

GregC B)
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Goodl point Molly, don't ysll have free train pass for life? :huh: ;)
    ·
  • Mr HollowayMr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Molly
    That was fun when you won that.
    The crowd went crazy :laugh:
    We had to leave soon after
    Glad we got to see that :)

Shane
    ·
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    Amtrak goes right into St. Paul. :whistle:

Although..it is a pretty fast tempo group and not so sure you're up to it. :laugh: :woohoo:

Get it worked out. Take a damn Yak for all I care. It's gonna be a crazy year :silly:
    ·