Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

temp controller

mo eggmo egg Posts: 140
edited 3:27AM in EggHead Forum
i have this temp controller and i realy like it, for the money you cant beat it. very easy to use, takes about 1 min. to hook up. then set temp and let fan take over. i have used it 4 times at different temps and each time it stayed at temp i set http://www.pitmasteriq.com/
·

Comments

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,111
    That looks like a nice simple little controller. I like the fact that it is all self contained.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • mo eggmo egg Posts: 140
    its nice to just look out the window since its so cold and see the green light so you know its at temp. i cooked a pork butt last week for 10 hrs and it stayed green whole time
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,111
    Add a maverick remote smoker thermometer and you don't even have to get off the couch ;).

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • mo eggmo egg Posts: 140
    im going to get the new maverick 732
    ·