Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

temp controller

mo eggmo egg Posts: 140
edited 3:04AM in EggHead Forum
i have this temp controller and i realy like it, for the money you cant beat it. very easy to use, takes about 1 min. to hook up. then set temp and let fan take over. i have used it 4 times at different temps and each time it stayed at temp i set http://www.pitmasteriq.com/
·

Comments

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,845
    That looks like a nice simple little controller. I like the fact that it is all self contained.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • mo eggmo egg Posts: 140
    its nice to just look out the window since its so cold and see the green light so you know its at temp. i cooked a pork butt last week for 10 hrs and it stayed green whole time
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,845
    Add a maverick remote smoker thermometer and you don't even have to get off the couch ;).

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • mo eggmo egg Posts: 140
    im going to get the new maverick 732
    ·