Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Merry Christmas to All!!

AlwaysGolfAlwaysGolf Posts: 704
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Would like to take a moment to wish the entire Egghead community and their families a very Merry Christmas. Thanks for all the tips and advice over the last 3+ years!! Have enjoyed meeting some of ya'll at fests or gatherings and look forward to meeting more in the future.

And as always, lets not forget to say a prayer for our troops who may not be able to be with their loved ones but who make possible our freedom and way of life!!
·

Comments

• GregCGregC Posts: 49
    I too would like to wish my fellow EggHeads and family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Got the BGE smokin with 6.4 lbs of pork tender loin.

Have a great day

GregC B)
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,038
    Back at you my friend.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,025
    Merry Xmas to you and family......
    ·
  • FiretruckFiretruck Posts: 2,676
    Merry Christmas AG ;)
    ·