Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

A toast to CWM

AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
edited 5:00AM in EggHead Forum
We lost a very special Egghead last July. The outpouring of grief upon his passing was a testament to the number of people he touched, taught, and befriended. So to all that knew him, join me and hoist one up for a toast. Here's to you Mike, Merry Christmas! -RP

• To Mike!
    The Naked Whiz
  • Cheers Mike! Clink
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    Cheers... was just thinking of Mike... doing wings for this evening and tossing in spices...
    I hope that all people that do suffer from depression and have it harder during the holidays realize that so many people do care and that there is help out there.
    and that we all take time to make sure the people that are important to us KNOW that they are!. love and hugs to all the egg family
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    I was thinking the same thing this morning myself Randy. Gonna miss my Christmas day call to him on my way to work.
  • Buon Natale il mio caro amico!
    You are sadly missed by your friends.
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,514
    To Mike
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    To Mike,,,,,,,,
  • Bottoms up, ol' friend!! I miss you much.
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    Merry Christmas CarWashMike!

Made CWM baby backs yesterday for Christmas Eve party today.
  • Here's to you Mike. Hope you're making ribs for the big guy upstairs. Miss you.
  • I'll hoist a tumbler of scotch to Mike tonight, just as I silently toasted him yesterday when I used his babyback method to cook some of the best ribs I've ever done. Miss ya, Mike.
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Cheers...and rest in's to ya Mike..

Thanks Randy....
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Mike and his family have been in my thoughts this week.
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Cheers!

I'll have a toast tomorrow when I get off call!
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    I'll raise a glass to Mike anyday,,,,,,,,,,Cheers ol buddy.

• dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Just a great guy all round. We talked about my son coming to Omaha to the fest and Mike came up with the idea of having him help him by "painting" his ribs as he loves to 'paint' ribs for me. Mike and the other guys there made that 5 year old feel like a real egghead. Got to do a repeat in OKC a year or so later.

Mike saucing them another year and me keeping watch to keep Evans away from them so they don't end up on the ground. :whistle:

• RRPRRP Posts: 16,374
    Yes let's toast CWM and also let others still with us know they are special and loved. This time of year can actually be depressing to some folks so they may need some extra TLC! Now a second toast to all my cyber buds on this board!
    Dunlap, IL
  • rsmdalersmdale Posts: 2,472
    Here's to you CWM you have made me a better cook and your tips will not be forgotten.

• Miss you buddy!
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Here's to you Mike!!!
  • Salud
  • misfitmisfit Posts: 358
    Jules, you're the best. Those words spoke to me...

CWM, bottoms up.

Oh, Merry Christmas y'all.
  • FiretruckFiretruck Posts: 2,676
    "To Mike" ;)
  • miss sitting on Mike's lap...I love this pic

• Here is a "health" to Car Wash Mike
    And the Company....
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Cheers Mike. I learned so much from him, one of the many good Eggheads. He is missed.
  • To Mike
  • egretegret Posts: 4,036
    Gonna hoist one for my good friend tonight! Really miss him...... :(
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Hear, hear!