Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

iphone4 Use

GandolfGandolf Posts: 878
edited 1:38PM in Forum Feedback
I am unable to Log In using my iphone. When I enter my username and password and touch "Login" I am returned to the login screen without being logged in. I am able to login using my laptop with no issues. Can someone provide some help with this? Thanks
·

Comments

• WMKWMK Posts: 1,747
    Gandolf,

I have not tried to login with my iPhone (3GS) yet, but there are two likely possibilities for problems. The first would be to ensure that the iPhone browser has cookies enabled; and, the second is to ensure that javascript is enabled as well. These settings should be in the Safari settings applet somewhere.
    ·