Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A New Addition to the Family - IT'S A SMALL!!!!

LFGEnergy
LFGEnergy Posts: 618
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
First, thanks to all that provided input to my post re: small versus medium. With the amount of cooking I do for myself, and with the Ms. LFGEnergy eating around the edges, the small was the perfect fit for our next eggdition.

EggSmall.jpg

Taking next week off, and will spent part doing major egg table mods to accomodate the new egg. Also having an electrican come in and wire the Man Cave with a switch, and a plug for my chili lights (ok, I am a dork!).... :silly: :whistle:

Finally, and most importantly, a HUGE shout out goes to both Hornhonk (Steve) for hooking me up with Elliott's Hardware in Plano, and Alec at Elliott's for giving me the rock star treatment as a first time customer! As much praise as Hornhonk gives Elliott's and Alec for their support of the BGE community, I have to say it is earned...in spades! They have the BEST assortment of eggcesaries in the DFW market I have even seen, and Alec is a true friend to the BGE community. It may be a 40 minute drive from my house in Keller, but I will make the drive, and bring friends.

Happy holidays to all!!!

Comments