Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

New Mavericks Delayed?

DondgcDondgc Posts: 329
edited 8:32PM in EggHead Forum
I just went to the Maverick site to check on the ET 732 which had been mentioned here a few weeks ago.

When I checked the site back then, it said "In stores before Christmas" or something similar. At least I think that's what it said :huh:

Now there is a banner up that says "NOTE: Unit not yet for sale in stores. Due in stores January 2011!!"

So I guess I won't be getting a new thermometer for Christmas. Has anyone actually seen one of these?
New Orleans LA

Comments

•  
    There has been a couple of posts where folks said they had them.

GG
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    I talked to a guy that sells them and I was told they were great. Thay come from China I think and it takes a while for them to pass through all the rig a more roll. Something like everyone and their mother are looking for thing that should not be in a container...I found someone that did a nice demo of the thing. Tim

Enjoy!

• GrumpaGrumpa Posts: 861
    I got mine about a week ago and I am loving it. The remote actually goes thru the walls of my house with this one where as the previous model did not.

Hang in there, it will be worth the wait.
  •  
    Thanks for the link Tim.

Kent
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    It's a great video on the Et-732. ;)
  • DondgcDondgc Posts: 329
    Thanks for the video link - they tested it out to over 300 feet from an indoor location. Pretty impressive.

Just hope I can get my hands on one soon ;)
    New Orleans LA
  • johnl350johnl350 Posts: 125
    I just got the ET- 73 as a gift. I cant wait to use it.