Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Get ready to turn up the heat as we dive into August. While there are only a few weeks left to perfect those tailgate recipes, summer isn’t over yet! Two things we’ll be making this month are Chile Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops and Bell Pepper Kabobs. Then, relax after a cookout with a cool dessert cooked on your EGG - Ice Cream Sandwiches! You can mix and match your favorite cookie flavors with ice cream flavors. Simple, yet delicious!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

A few pics from the Coop Party

Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
edited 12:59AM in EggHead Forum
coop2.jpg

coop3.jpg

coop4.jpg

coop5.jpg

coop6.jpg

coop7.jpg

coop8.jpg

coop9.jpg

coop10.jpg

coop11.jpg

coop12.jpg

coop13.jpg

coop14.jpg

coop15.jpg

coop16.jpg

coop1.jpg

Dripping Springs, Texas.
Just west of Austintatious

Comments

• WWSisWWSis Posts: 1,448
    Thanks for sharing, Gary! Looks like a pretty big crowd and a beautiful setting.
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Very nice. Thank you Gary. ;)
  • mollysharkmollyshark Posts: 1,519
    Oh golly lookit all the people. I wish I could have made this one but despite all my juggling just couldn't do it. Musta been a great time!

mShark
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,474
    Gary good pic's.
    Was that not fun? WOW :laugh:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• I bet to an outsider this picture looks like something really fun is going on.

coop10.jpg
  • Great photos. Think you had the only moment that Judy sat down during the whole party. Great hosting Judy and Leroy!
  • RGBHVRGBHV Posts: 1,317
    Great looking party - I especially like the last pic - what a wonderful setting.

Merry Christmas!

Michael
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Love the pictures! Looks like everyone had a great time.
  • Great pictures and it looked like everyone had a good time
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Thanks for the pics Gary.

Can you ID the 3 guys after the "Bar" pic?