Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Coop Party going strong

Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
edited 11:30PM in EggHead Forum
I had to leave early to pick up my wife at the airport. Stopped by the house to switch cars, and posted a quickie for you. More later.

coop1.jpg

Dripping Springs, Texas.
Just west of Austintatious

·

Comments

• loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Thanks Gary! I can tell it's still early as everyone is still upright! :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil:
    ·
  • Oh how I wish I was there. Have fun guys and dont freeze it off tonight. :woohoo:
    ·
  • Beanie-BeanBeanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Yep, we were asking about you tonight. That's me in the pic holding the plate talking with Beli and his family. Everything was great--the weather, the food, and the company.

Made a day trip of it, and drove out to Houston this afternoon. Just made it back a short while ago, but really a great trip!
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,408
    So nice to see Mike. What a party.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·