Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

For the Cast iron Junkies :) O/T

MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
edited 8:33AM in EggHead Forum
I scored big time today :) was at goodwill and picked up a Griswold #10 tite-top dutch oven!
IMAG0982.jpg
I have not cleaned it or seasoned it yet.
IMAG0981.jpg
IMAG0983.jpg
no pits, scratches or cracks :) was going to leave it there and get it tomorrow as they are having a half price sale... as I walked out I pulled it up on my phone on ebay and they go for $400.00!!!! I spun right around almost ran to where I had hidden it till tomorrow, grabbed it and plunked down my $10.00 :woohoo: YUP ten dollars!!! B)
talk about a huge pot of baked beans!!! if it still had the trivet it would be worth another 100-150 LOL I think I will live just fine with out it :lol: just had to share!
·

Comments