Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

trying to find a printable mad max recipe

Options
wkygriller
wkygriller Posts: 408
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have tried the search area and went on the Whiz site, but no luck. I want to try his turkey recipe for Christmas. :whistle:

Comments

• Richard Fl
    Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
    Options
    This will print, just look down a few lines for the link.

http://www.nakedwhiz.com/madmaxturkey.htm
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Here...http://www.nakedwhiz.com/madmaxturkey.htm

There's a box near the top that says "click here to print" or something like that.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Carolina Q
    Options
    Sigh. I'm getting slow in my old age. :blush:

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• uglydog
    uglydog Posts: 256
    Options
    Here'e the one I used, with outstanding results, particularly on the gravy. http://www.nakedwhiz.com/madmaxturkey.htm

Let us know how the cook comes out.

Uglydog
  • wkygriller
    Options
    Wow..., that was fast. Got the link, clicked and printed. Thanks for the help. :woohoo:
  • WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    From the same place you said you looked...LOL..there is a lot of help here
  • wkygriller
    Options
    Wess, it is 100 % my fault for not reading the site right. I started printing the main page and watched the printer scream for more ink :ohmy: So at that point I stop the print and went on the forum. Still learning. :unsure:
  • WessB
    Options
    It's all good..take me with a grain of salt...
  • wkygriller
    Options
    It's all about fun and learning how to top the last "great cook". I enjoy everything that is posted on here ( i have it up on one of my monitors in my office at all times) Going to give this turkey a try with a prime rib in the oven as a back up (family recipe). I will post pics if it is successful if not I will post pics of the dogs having a merry Christmas!!!'
  • Carolina Q
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• WessB
    Options
    You'll be fine..just find the few recipes that interest you the most..based on your own tastes..and go from there...
  • WessB
    Options
    you liked that one did ya.....LOL...I often try to make a point and unfortunately the persons reply I use tend to take it as a personal attack..which isnt "always" my intent ;)
  • Carolina Q
    Options
    Yeah, I think he's gone - finally. Never can tell though. :laugh:

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• wkygriller
    Options
    Wess
    Not offended in anyway. Found your post fun. I can take it as well as I can dish it out. Getting use to the egg and can't wait for the insults on my first try in a throwdown. Watch out :woohoo:
  • wkygriller
    Options
    Still here!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • willrev
    Options
    It's been weeks since Thanksgiving and I finally lost that 10 pounds I put on eating all that Mad Max gravy! Dang it was good.
  • Carolina Q
    Options
    Sorry, dude. Wasn't referring to you. Ya had to be here to understand. Wess knows. :laugh:

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    I know what your talking about. I hope for good.
  • The Naked Whiz
    Options
    I thought browsers had a setting that printed black background pages with white instead, and adjusted colors accordingly.
    The Naked Whiz
  • Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Options
    I like salt very much.