Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Merci beaucoup mon petit elfe Steven!

eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
edited 4:56PM in EggHead Forum
I was beginning to think I didn’t have an elf. All despair lifted tonight when I came home and found a box on my doorstep.

IMG_5662.jpg

I immediately suspected the identity of my elf when I saw the French on the postal manifest. I don’t think the postal people paid attention to the FRAGILE stickers, lol.

I must say, despite rumors to the contrary, my elf must have thought I’d been good, for enclosed in the box was something for each of the twelve days of Christmas!

IMG_5676.jpg

HP Original Sauce (a causality, I don’t think the postal people paid attention to the FRAGILE stickers, lol.),

IMG_5664.jpg

IMG_5665.jpg

HP Bold Sauce (someone must have told my elf I’ve been wanting to try the HP sauces), Ted’s World Famous BBQ Crazy Canuck Sticky Chicken and Rib Sauce (now that’s a long name), Ted’s World Famous BBQ Orgasmic Onion Burger Seasoning (don’t think I’ll ever find out what that’s like….Fang just confiscated it for himself), Ted’s World Famous Bone Dust BBQ Assaisonnement (that’s a fancy French word for seasoning, ya’ll), Sauce a la menthe, peri peri spice rub, Bengal Curried Mango Sauce (just the name is enticing), Fire in the Kitchen Fire Rub, and Fire in the Kitchen 3 Alarm (a causality), Hockley Valley Organic Wildflower Honey from Ontario (how sweet!), and last but not least………….the clue that gave my elf away…….4 jars of La Bomba!

Looks like I’m headed for a “hot” Joyeux Noël !

Merci beaucoup mon petit elfe Steven!
·

Comments

• BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Rebecca wowwwwww this elf is really generous. Lucky you
    Did you actually behave well ??
    ·
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    Rebecca,

That 'Bone Dust' is outstanding on a pork roast. ;)
    ·
  • Mr HollowayMr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Very nice Rebecca :)
    The "Bonedust" is one of my favorites, great on taters and veggies too.

Shane
    ·
  • Beli, as long as my elf thinks I'm well behaved, that's all that matters! :laugh: :laugh: :whistle:

According to Santa, my elf has received the highest elf satisfaction rating possible. He rocks. :)
    ·
  • Rebecca,

Glad it finally made it! I was out of town and barely got it away by the 6th. Didn't omit a card just didn't have time to get one. Hope you enjoy. The small jars of rubs are made locally in Caledon, Ontario and are supposed to be good. Fragile stickers are like red flags to bulls in the postal service.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • Steven, what are we going to do with that Canadian postal service? We can't blame it on Pat this time (or can we? :whistle: )
    ·
  • Rebecca,

It was in the states on the 7th. Can you identify the bootmarks as Canadian?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • If that^^ is not the PERFECT description of your "elf" then I don't know what could be better?! :laugh: Looks like you cleaned-up!
    ·
  • vous êtes une alice d'émeute

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • A little help there Steven...translation?
    ·
  • You're a riot Alice

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • Should I start posting in Greek?
    ·
  • You can pose however you like. Only Greeks would be interested :laugh:

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON