Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Merci beaucoup mon petit elfe Steven!

Options
eenie meenie
eenie meenie Posts: 4,394
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I was beginning to think I didn’t have an elf. All despair lifted tonight when I came home and found a box on my doorstep.

IMG_5662.jpg

I immediately suspected the identity of my elf when I saw the French on the postal manifest. I don’t think the postal people paid attention to the FRAGILE stickers, lol.

I must say, despite rumors to the contrary, my elf must have thought I’d been good, for enclosed in the box was something for each of the twelve days of Christmas!

IMG_5676.jpg

HP Original Sauce (a causality, I don’t think the postal people paid attention to the FRAGILE stickers, lol.),

IMG_5664.jpg

IMG_5665.jpg

HP Bold Sauce (someone must have told my elf I’ve been wanting to try the HP sauces), Ted’s World Famous BBQ Crazy Canuck Sticky Chicken and Rib Sauce (now that’s a long name), Ted’s World Famous BBQ Orgasmic Onion Burger Seasoning (don’t think I’ll ever find out what that’s like….Fang just confiscated it for himself), Ted’s World Famous Bone Dust BBQ Assaisonnement (that’s a fancy French word for seasoning, ya’ll), Sauce a la menthe, peri peri spice rub, Bengal Curried Mango Sauce (just the name is enticing), Fire in the Kitchen Fire Rub, and Fire in the Kitchen 3 Alarm (a causality), Hockley Valley Organic Wildflower Honey from Ontario (how sweet!), and last but not least………….the clue that gave my elf away…….4 jars of La Bomba!

Looks like I’m headed for a “hot” Joyeux Noël !

Merci beaucoup mon petit elfe Steven!

Comments