Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Registration Problems

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
Can someone please advise on how long it takes to get approved for a member account? I'm a rookie and have some questions I'd like to post prior to purchasing a BGE.

Also, there's a link right above the member login area that is titled "Do I have to register?" This is really misleading and confusing. I spent a lot of time this weekend trying to figure out why I couldn't post. With more research I finally figured out that you can't post as a visitor after all. Thanks!

Comments

• OK. Maybe I should rephrase. I've been waiting on a moderator/administrator to approve my account since Saturday evening. Does it normally take this long or am I missing something?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Blake,

Are you still having problems? I just approved a bunch of new requests. The reason we've enabled moderator approval is that we were having some troll issues. We normally have turn things around much quicker... WMK is in the middle of a move... and I have been bogged down with some "day job" issues.

If you're still having a problem, please email support911@eggheadforum.com, and include the username and handle you signed up with as well as your emial address.

Thanks
    WPB
  • eggboiler
    Options
    Logged in and posted question today so everything working well. Even managed to purchase my first egg today too. Thanks for the help!