Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

No Blizzard in Colorado

Options
Beaker
Beaker Posts: 293
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Made Meatballs today on the Large...found I did not have any of the chili powder that I normally use so had to wing it in the CrockPot, made it too dang HOT!! Meatballs turned out really good though.
Hope I do this right...only the 2nd time I am posting pics in my post...IMG_8028.jpg;IMG_8030.jpg;IMG_8033.jpg;IMG_8041.jpg;IMG_8053.jpg;IMG_8059.jpg;IMG_8071.jpg;IMG_8094.jpg;IMG_8104.jpg;IMG_8114.jpg

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Yea, it was in the 50's toward the afternoon.
    Why the crockpot.... :whistle:
    Looks like some good meals Brian!!
    Have a great week!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Beaker
    Options
    Crockpot leaves me room for mistakes. Unless I make the chili too hot...it is blazin...Still learning the egg...
  • elzbth
    elzbth Posts: 2,075
    Options
    Great photos!! I haven't egged meatballs - YET. Yours look great and I am inspired to take meatballs to our next potluck lunch at work. ;)
  • Beaker
    Options
    Thanks! They were really good...but...I must confess...I forgot the binder. i remebered just before I rolled the next to last ball! Oops!