Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

My Secret Santa Gift Arrived

stikestike Posts: 15,597
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
d6e71efc.jpg

Was an empty Dizzy-Dust Container, along with a mostly empty 'Kick Ya in the Sack' rub. :unsure:

Thanks Santa!
ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
·

Comments

• fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 16,741
    see they tossed in a napkin so you could light your egg too, maybe get a couple lights outa it :laugh:
    ·
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    that's true. i thought it was packing material. maybe it was another gift :laugh:
    ·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,333
    I still see some Dizzy Dust in there ;-)
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Maybe you were bad this year? I bet it was from Tweeve... :P :lol: :woohoo: :pinch: :silly:
    ·
    do you do free refills? or do i have to be the original owner?
    ·
    It. Hurts. So. Bad....
    ·
    At least they put a bow on it... :P
    ·
    it was just jammed in the box :(
    ·
  •  
    :laugh: Ouch Kim... that hurts.

Kent
    ·
  • CecilCecil Posts: 771
    Kim, my thoughts exactly.

Walt
    ·
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    I'll admit it...it was me.

I can't stand that crappy azz flavored rub zippy sent me so I pawned off on you hoping you'd reciprocate and toss me a nice monster lobster from the deep, dark, cold water's of New England.

Pretty please?
    ·
    everyone know's the mons'ter lob'ster's are no good.

(i know it wasn't you, unles's you wrote someone's's addres's to purpo'sely make it look like them :whistle: )
    ·
    Jeff,

Did you see my post about ordering chicken lobstahs from the grocery store will I was in MA????

I was standing in front of the lobstah tank and I told the clerk I wanted 12 chicken lobstahs the next day at 10:00AM. I even pointed to the lobstahs in the tank...he said good and we will see you in the AM...when I arrived he said your chickens are just coming out of the oven...huh??/

He had fixed 12 roasted chickens....I bought 2 cause I felt bad but got the 12 chix lobstahs anyway...we cooked them at home and they were deeelicious... :P ;) :) :laugh:
    ·
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    That is just too funny. Whoever did it thanks for giggle....and Stike for posting. :lol:
    ·
    oh my effing gee.

that's what you get fer eatin chicken lobsters anyway! boo hiss.
    hahaha
    ·
  • fieroguyfieroguy Posts: 777
    Perhaps there's more to come...
    ·
    thats pretty funny :laugh: :laugh: down on the cape once in a chinese resteraunt i ordered a scorpion bowl for 4, they came out with 4 of them, bought them all :laugh: im with stike on this one, whats with those little crawdads :laugh:
    ·
    A local told me the chix were the best value for the money. :blink:

They were good... :)

and so was the chicken salad from the roasted chickens...LOL :silly: :lol:
    ·
    :laugh: we always tell outa townahs that. you really want to start with a 2 pounder atleast, couple of those makes a good meal. theres no meat in a chicken lobstah. little lobsters and sweet meat is a well told myth. big hard shells are the best but were they are in the molt makes more a difference, meats not as good when they start shrinking in the shell to shed it
    ·
    Now you tell me... ;) :)

Oh well we are looking forward to the all u can eat lobstah fest at the NE Eggfest in June...hopefully you will make a guest appearance...would like to meet you and the Stikester...as well as a few other locals... :kiss: :S :) ;)
    ·
  • fishless, you are a genuine Yankee! :laugh:
    ·
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 7,910
    Umm, Jeff... so why didn't YOU post a pic with the sender's return address? Everyone else did. :laugh: :laugh:

Nice haul, btw...
    Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

"Avoid at all costs that vile spew you see rotting in oil in screwtop jars. Too lazy to peel fresh? You don't deserve to eat garlic." Bourdain
    ·
    because i don't think it is a smart thing to do. you know, post someone's name and address on an internet forum :whistle:
    ·
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 7,910
    ya think?

I was joking.
    Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

"Avoid at all costs that vile spew you see rotting in oil in screwtop jars. Too lazy to peel fresh? You don't deserve to eat garlic." Bourdain
    ·
    i knew you were. your irony didn't translate, and my sarcasm fell flat

such is life on the forum
    ·
  • I think I figured out your secret Santa......

cheep.jpg
    ·
  • Sorry dude, Times are tough. Damn the shipping cost me eleven bucks

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    no worries. i didn't want to out you

i remember how cheap you can be, makin us pay for the boat, and sleeping on a bare mattress so you could dodge your share of the linen fee. :laugh:

things back to normal up there? or areya still in the US crackin the whip?
    ·