Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My Real Elfster package came

Options
cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Chef Charles even gift wrapped and added a card!! (I'd like to apologize to my person in advance :laugh: :whistle: )

elfstergift2010003.jpg

Here are the terrific rubs. One is a cajun....love that. The other is a cocojava...lot's of ways I could experiment with that one!!
The sauces I can not wait to try!!

elfstergift2010005.jpg

Above and beyond, thanks so much Tom!!
Happy Holidays!
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• cookn biker
    Options
    I sent an email but it got kicked back. :unsure:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • Little Steven
    Options
    Molly,

He sent you Viagara? Need to have a chat with that boy.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• cookn biker
    Options
    Funny, huh? :whistle:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Chef Charles
    Options
    Molly,

You are more than welcome and I am glad the sauces made it safe and sound. The rubs are locally made by a professionally trained chef that has taken up grilling. His website is probably listed on the package.

Tom

Tom

Charles is a mischevious feline who always has something cooking

Twin lbge's .. grew up in the sun parlor of Canada but now egging in the nation's capital

• Chef Charles
    Options
    Steve,

I couldn't resist :lol:

Tom

Tom

Twin lbge's .. grew up in the sun parlor of Canada but now egging in the nation's capital

• Chef Charles
    Options
    Molly,

To what address? I will send you an e-mail and see if that works.

Tom

Tom

• cookn biker
    Options
    I had a leaker but not broke. No it wasn't the viagara.... :whistle: :woohoo: ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Cobra
    Cobra Posts: 110
    Options
    Whats the little egg in the background?