Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Morning' Brew

Desert Oasis WomanDesert Oasis Woman Posts: 5,604
edited 11:24AM in EggHead Forum
ate some leftover Chinese for brunch

made shopping list for a few items for today's cook:
Little Chef's Dutch Oven Lamb Shanks :woohoo:
and both Ku and I have to take something for our respective Holiday Pot Lucks on Monday...Ku just left for Wally World after insuring we had enough Lump!!

SO, first things first -- open a brewsky and start getting the BGE ready for today :evil:

• cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    I've always liked how you roll!! B)
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Kari thank God it was after mid day :laugh:
  • AnnaGAnnaG Posts: 1,104
    No worries... It is always 5:00 somewhere... I hope you had a great day!!! Lol...