Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Wife just told me.....

BigABigA Posts: 1,157
edited 5:09AM in EggHead Forum
" I am sending you to an Egghead Anonymous like alcoholics anonymous but for you eggheads, that forum sucks you in" :laugh: :laugh: I just laughed! I said if she wants great tasting food i need to get advice from other eggaholics!!! then she said it was ok as long as i keep cooken up good eats!! :laugh: ;) B) :laugh: :laugh: :cheer: :cheer:

Comments

• fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,483
    microwave food....one day at a time :laugh:
  • BigABigA Posts: 1,157
    :laugh: :laugh: LOL! i might have to do that! :laugh: :laugh:
  • tell wifey theEgghead Forum is a support group

B)
  • My wife spends hours facebooking. She commented not long ago, "Egg forum for you is like facebook for me, so no more facebook comments!"

I've left her alone ever since.

JM
    yes i should have said this was the anonymous group for help!! :laugh: Which it is, right.... B) B) :cheer:
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    LAWD,LAWD.LAWD.If I've heard it once I've heard itb 347 times!!! :laugh: ;)
    i bet you have! :laugh: i remember you doing a post a while back stating how much time you have put into this site, if i remember it was a friggen boat load. you have probably heard everyday since the beginning :laugh: :laugh:
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    You rite! :blush: :)
  • Little ChefLittle Chef Posts: 4,725
    BigA: I had the exact conversation (many times) with my husband a couple years back. He decided if he introduced me to the forum, I might understand, and leave him alone. :laugh: Now the conversation is reversed. :evil: :whistle: :blush:
  • pattikakepattikake Posts: 1,175
    Boy did she nail that on the head. We are just egg head addicts but I love it.

Patti
    Wichita, KS
  • thechief96thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    Not only have I heard that from my wife and family but the people at work think I'm nuts. :woohoo:
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
  • :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Hi, my name is Ken, and I'm an Eggoholic :P