Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I cooked some\'en:Fresh pineapple and bird breast

Options
JLOCKHART29
JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Been almost a week since the Egg has been fired. This isn't right! :pinch: Just been one thing after another with training Auron, had to put new starter on the old work car, fix leak in gas tank, ect. You know, life gets in the way. Anyway working graveyards all week end but snuck in a quick cook b4 work. Just some fresh pineapple and chicken breast strips marinated in pineapple juice, brown sugar, some DP's Pineapple head and terrakie sause. Direct at about 275-300 for 15 min. or so. The raws:
12-03-2010001.jpg

Really fast and easy. Dusted with a little Swamp Vineum to add a little kick.
12-03-2010003.jpg

12-03-2010006.jpg

Add some roasted brock and baked tator and a really healthy and simi light meal as I'm trying to loose a couple pounds myself. :blush:
12-03-2010007.jpg

Got to have Jake to make it an official post!
12-03-2010010.jpg

Auron is really growing up. Turned 6 months old last week and 60 lbs. Meat n Taters, a lurker on the forum who has a Large and is also our club decoy gave Auron his first sleeve bite last week end. Best leave Aurons Eggs alone! :laugh:
11-27-2010033.jpg

Comments