Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

give yourself a dutch oven

Options
ranchonodinero
ranchonodinero Posts: 136
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
You can give yourself a dutch oven on cyber Monday. Looks to be a decent deal...
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Tramontina-6.5-Quart-Cast-Iron-Dutch-Oven-Red/11989387?wmlspartner=*7WaaTN6umc&sourceid=05999895951253266064

Tramontina 6.5 quart cast iron dutch oven.

Is it OK to post deals like this?

Comments

• pattikake
    pattikake Posts: 1,175
    Options
    Wow great deal I need another one I use mine all the time The one I got at the OKC eggfest I love it. Can't rememeber what I paid for it but I can always use another one.

Thank you,
    Patti
    Wichita, KS
  • Jupiter Jim
    Jupiter Jim Posts: 3,351
    Options
    Please don't post deals like that :) Just kidding others do it all the time and I'm sure it is much appreciated.
    Jupiter Jim

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• beerguy
    beerguy Posts: 116
    Options
    Thanks for sharing the site. I've been wanting to pick one up. Are there different levels of quality dutch ovens? The ones I've looked at have been closer to $75.
  • WingRider
    Options
    The tramontia DO's are made in China, but then what isn't. I have 2, one of each size that Wally world carries. They seem to work fine and as they say the price is right! The lodge for 35.00 is a good deal also. I have one of those also, the cover doubles for a skillet and fits the small nicely.