Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

give yourself a dutch oven

ranchonodineroranchonodinero Posts: 135
edited 9:13AM in EggHead Forum
You can give yourself a dutch oven on cyber Monday. Looks to be a decent deal...
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Tramontina-6.5-Quart-Cast-Iron-Dutch-Oven-Red/11989387?wmlspartner=*7WaaTN6umc&sourceid=05999895951253266064

Tramontina 6.5 quart cast iron dutch oven.

Is it OK to post deals like this?
·

Comments

• pattikakepattikake Posts: 1,175
    Wow great deal I need another one I use mine all the time The one I got at the OKC eggfest I love it. Can't rememeber what I paid for it but I can always use another one.

Thank you,
    Patti
    Wichita, KS
    ·
  • Jupiter JimJupiter Jim Posts: 1,625
    Please don't post deals like that :) Just kidding others do it all the time and I'm sure it is much appreciated.
    Jupiter Jim
    I'm only hungry when I'm awake!
    ·
  • beerguybeerguy Posts: 104
    Thanks for sharing the site. I've been wanting to pick one up. Are there different levels of quality dutch ovens? The ones I've looked at have been closer to $75.
    ·
  • The tramontia DO's are made in China, but then what isn't. I have 2, one of each size that Wally world carries. They seem to work fine and as they say the price is right! The lodge for 35.00 is a good deal also. I have one of those also, the cover doubles for a skillet and fits the small nicely.
    ·