Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We may still be full from Thanksgiving, but that doesn’t mean we’re not already looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner, too! Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

give yourself a dutch oven

ranchonodineroranchonodinero Posts: 135
edited 8:01PM in EggHead Forum
You can give yourself a dutch oven on cyber Monday. Looks to be a decent deal...*7WaaTN6umc&sourceid=05999895951253266064

Tramontina 6.5 quart cast iron dutch oven.

Is it OK to post deals like this?

• pattikakepattikake Posts: 1,175
    Wow great deal I need another one I use mine all the time The one I got at the OKC eggfest I love it. Can't rememeber what I paid for it but I can always use another one.

Thank you,
    Wichita, KS
  • Jupiter JimJupiter Jim Posts: 1,802
    Please don't post deals like that :) Just kidding others do it all the time and I'm sure it is much appreciated.
    Jupiter Jim
    I'm only hungry when I'm awake!
  • beerguybeerguy Posts: 106
    Thanks for sharing the site. I've been wanting to pick one up. Are there different levels of quality dutch ovens? The ones I've looked at have been closer to $75.
  • The tramontia DO's are made in China, but then what isn't. I have 2, one of each size that Wally world carries. They seem to work fine and as they say the price is right! The lodge for 35.00 is a good deal also. I have one of those also, the cover doubles for a skillet and fits the small nicely.