Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE Christmas!

Options
Grillin & Chillin
Grillin & Chillin Posts: 733
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Happy Holidays to all! We are decorating for Christmas and I came across one of the tree ornaments the wife got me a few years ago. Even the Christmas tree has a little BGE something!

2010-11-27%202010-11-27%20001%20006-%208X10.jpg?psid=1
BGE'er since 1996 Large BGE 1996, Small BGE 1996, Mini BGE 1997

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    My first one was sent to me by Car Wash Mike. Pretty special to see that again today.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
  • tsbrady
    tsbrady Posts: 101
    Options
    they gave out ornaments at this years eggtoberfest, I think they were the 2007 ones, they were not 2010 though, they were from a past year, will find out later today when we decorate the tree!
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,889
    Options
    In addition to one of those we also have this custom made glass one to remind us that we became eggers in 2000.
    IMG_2724.jpg
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.