Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I have this crazy friend

edited 10:15AM in EggHead Forum
I have a crazy friend who wants to buy the big green egg barbecue. All he does is talk about it at work. Everyone is going to chip in and buy him one so he'll stop talking about it. Is it possible to get a big green egg t-shirt for him? He's probably a small.

Comments

• RhumAndJerkRhumAndJerk Posts: 1,506
    ken sullivan,
    Call BGE and order him one if they have it. Make sure that he knows that you are the one who got it. That way he will feel obligated to feed you when he gets a BGE. It may start out as a joke, but it will go much farther when he does start cooking.[p]Phone:Toll Free 1(800) 939-EGGS (3447)[p]Hope this helps,
    RhumAndJerk[p]

• ChiefChief Posts: 154
    RhumAndJerk,
    What is the cost of the shirts...I need to buy 2 for a friend and his wife for a house warming gift......

Chief,
    I do not know if they exist. I was suggesting that a phone call be made. Sometimes the old fashioned forms of communication still work best. (ha)[p]If anyone knows the answer, I would like to know as well.[p]RhumAndJerk[p]

RhumAndJerk,
    Called the fine people at BGE. BGE golf shirts cost $29.95(no matter the size) plus shipping......

ken sullivan,[p]Cost is $29.95 plus shipping unless your local dealer has them[p]
    Chief,
    Cool.
    Thanks,
    R&J

• TeslamaniaTeslamania Posts: 144
    ken sullivan,[p]He may be a crazy, but only a bit crazy. Encourage him to buy one - and then taste the stuff he makes. You'll be buying more than a T shirt in a short while!