Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

fajitas

LDDLDD Posts: 1,225
edited 5:48AM in EggHead Forum
Cooked up some chicken and beef fajitas. Beef went a little too long... I think next time I`ll put the beef on veg just before I pull it off the grill.

IMG_1358.jpg

IMG_1360.jpg

IMG_1361.jpg

IMG_1363.jpg

IMG_1366.jpg

thanks for looking
context is important :)

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,894
    Found you :laugh:
    Do you northern guys have skirt steak?
    Skirt steak here for 50 years cost next to nothing, till we in Texas 35/40 years ago discovered fajitas then the price went out of sight.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• LOVE fajitas. Those look delish. I don't think anyone is going to pass up that beef!
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Looks great!
  • Mr HollowayMr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Nice meal :)
    Looks very tasty
  • pattikakepattikake Posts: 1,175
    great job, looking good.

Patti
  • LDDLDD Posts: 1,225
    ha! yes you did... :laugh:

I think I have seen it up here.. but not too often. I do see flank steak around though... I don't know if the flank is the same or similar to the skirt
    context is important :)