Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

thermapens

Options
Dimple's Mom
Dimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Am wanting to give a thermapen as a xmas gift and am wondering if Molly has an order coming up.

Comments

• Egg Master 3000
    Options
    You can have my address :laugh:
  • Dimple's Mom
    Options
    I'm hoping this year's recipient (my son) will be more appreciative than previous years. One year I gave them to all my sibs. I know for a fact my younger sis never touched hers. I found it in the way back of the junk drawer last time I was visiting and wanted to use it myself. So undeserving!

I'm pretty sure my son will be much more appreciative because he's learned to cook from me and since I use it pretty much for every meal, he knows how indispensable it is.
  • Dimple's Mom
    Options
    And next time I go to visit, I'm going to sneak it out of the junk drawer into my luggage! She'll never miss it. Don't know why I didn't think of this last time I was there!
  • Egg Master 3000
    Options
    I still need to upgrade... but seeing how I just got my large this summer with a healthy amount of "eggcessories" I don't think it will be fining it's way in my budget anytime soon! :lol: