Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Turducken Extreme

Chef CharlesChef Charles Posts: 835
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
As everyone is trying to digest their turkey feasts today, let me share with you this article that was in Canada's Globe and Mail. Essentially it is taking the turducken approach to the extreme. The concoction is meant to be cooked on a smoker and the final result comes in at an astounding 80,000 calories :evil: .

Tom

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/the-hot-button/move-over-turducken-turbaconepic-is-here/article1813473/

Tom

Charles is a mischevious feline who always has something cooking

Twin lbge's .. grew up in the sun parlor of Canada but now egging in the nation's capital

·

Comments

• rzrrobrzrrob Posts: 162
    Sorry to sAy I was excited about the Turducken all day and once I tried it I will not be cooking that again

Just not a big duck fan :sick:

Glad I had a mad max on my other smoker
    ·
  • Thank you, Thank you, thank you..... WOW AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Everyone WATCH the VIDEO!!!
    ·