Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Turducken Extreme

Chef CharlesChef Charles Posts: 841
edited 6:55PM in EggHead Forum
As everyone is trying to digest their turkey feasts today, let me share with you this article that was in Canada's Globe and Mail. Essentially it is taking the turducken approach to the extreme. The concoction is meant to be cooked on a smoker and the final result comes in at an astounding 80,000 calories :evil: .

Charles is a mischevious feline who always has something cooking

Twin lbge's .. grew up in the sun parlor of Canada but now egging in the nation's capital

• rzrrobrzrrob Posts: 162
    Sorry to sAy I was excited about the Turducken all day and once I tried it I will not be cooking that again

Just not a big duck fan :sick:

Glad I had a mad max on my other smoker
  • Thank you, Thank you, thank you..... WOW AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Everyone WATCH the VIDEO!!!