Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Finding Brisket in Minneapolis

badgerjoebadgerjoe Posts: 1
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi,

New to the forum and the Big Green Egg world. I live in the Minneapolis area and am looking for tips on where to find a quality brisket with both the flat and point here in Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area. I am willing to drive a ways if needed. Thanks!
·

Comments

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,665
    check with Sams,, most usually carry the full packers
    ·
  • BigABigA Posts: 1,157
    badgerjoe - i would love to help you with this but i think by your handle you are a wisconsin badger fan living in MN. so there for i would have to think long and hard about helping such a troubled person. :laugh:
    ·
  • WeberWho?WeberWho? Posts: 1,369
    From Minneapolis area myself. I think Costco/Sams might carry brisket. I buy all my pork shoulders from Costco. Went to Von Hanson's meats in the T.C with little luck for a brisket.
    ·
  • Clancy's on the west side of Lake Harriet will have them. The Costco's carry very trimmed as well as untrimmed flats. (no Costco's in Minneapolis closest is St. Louis Park).
    WLL
    ·
  •  
    Hey Joe,

The only place I have found whole packers around here is at Walmart. Good luck.

Blair

·