Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Finding Brisket in Minneapolis

badgerjoebadgerjoe Posts: 1
edited 11:28PM in EggHead Forum
Hi,

New to the forum and the Big Green Egg world. I live in the Minneapolis area and am looking for tips on where to find a quality brisket with both the flat and point here in Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area. I am willing to drive a ways if needed. Thanks!
·

Comments

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    check with Sams,, most usually carry the full packers
    ·
  • BigABigA Posts: 1,157
    badgerjoe - i would love to help you with this but i think by your handle you are a wisconsin badger fan living in MN. so there for i would have to think long and hard about helping such a troubled person. :laugh:
    ·
  • WeberWho?WeberWho? Posts: 1,954
    From Minneapolis area myself. I think Costco/Sams might carry brisket. I buy all my pork shoulders from Costco. Went to Von Hanson's meats in the T.C with little luck for a brisket.
    ·
  • Clancy's on the west side of Lake Harriet will have them. The Costco's carry very trimmed as well as untrimmed flats. (no Costco's in Minneapolis closest is St. Louis Park).
    WLL
    ·
  •  
    Hey Joe,

The only place I have found whole packers around here is at Walmart. Good luck.

Blair

·