Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Did everyone get \"Paired Up\" ?

hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
edited 6:56AM in EggHead Forum
Or did I get left behind? I participated last year and signed up again, but no email for me.. :( I'm talking about the Elfster thing, for those who don't understand my rambling.

Comments

• icemncmthicemncmth Posts: 1,157
    I think I did but not sure!
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,907
    Loney Court members are the last to know, but the rewards are worth the wait.
  • Rolling EggRolling Egg Posts: 1,995
    I will give you my address and you can send me something. I dont mind getting two gifts besides, I wouldn't want you to get left out ;)
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    I guess I'm like Ralph Kramden...I've got a BIG MOUTH ! :woohoo:
  • If you did sign up this year, then check your spam folder if you use Yahoo. I was not getting any Elfster emails and found out that they were all going to my Spam folder. I had to 'trust' the sender and now everything is good. You can also log on to your account to see if you have been paired.
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    Steve I just looked and you are on the list.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

But I didn't get an email telling me who I'm paired with. I think my spam box is frozen. I haven't received any spam in a month. I changed my email on Elfster to my secondary email account an hour ago. Think this will help, or should I switch back and hope for the best?
  • On the elfster homepage, check the "friends" and see if your name is listed. or check the list of "accepted".
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    Steves name is on it.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• If you log onto elfster and go "home" on the left side there is a link "Gift Exchanges" I clicked it and my exchangee was there.

Doug
  • crghc98crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    click on the icon for the egghead swap...if its not there maybe you didn't get in....you can just send me something if you want :laugh:
  • Teach42Teach42 Posts: 218
    Been out of the country, but back on American soil once more!

If you have any questions or issues with the exchange, email me at sdembo@gmail.com I can look up everybody's matchups and help you out if needed.

Steve
    I figured it out...Duh.. :blush: