Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Calling all Elves

Frank from Houma
Frank from Houma Posts: 5,755
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
make it easy on your elf

go to the site and find your icon

click on the icon and sign in with your password

click on wishlist settings

add your address
add a photo if you like
change your email settings (recommended unless you want future emails from the website)

make sure you save on each page before proceeding to the next page

now your elf doesn't have to ax u questions

Comments

• elzbth
    elzbth Posts: 2,075
    Thank you!!!!! I'll admit I'm not the sharpest tack on the board, but this confused the crap out of me. :laugh:
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    Elizabeth move over on the board and let me sit down :(
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• "Sparky"
    "Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Thanks for the help Frank,but this is far to complicated for for me to understand.I guess that I'll just email(through the forum)the guy and ask for his address :blush: I know that I am quite simple,but it shouldn't be this difficult :pinch:
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    I ageee!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • elzbth
    elzbth Posts: 2,075
    At first I was like - what the hell? Then thought I was just missing something very obvious. Now I'm sure it's just plain weird. At any rate - I'm gonna wait a day or so to see if my "pair mate" posts their address - if not, I'll send an email like Sparky. Counterintuitive? They missed the "KISS" lesson. :angry:
  • TNmike
    TNmike Posts: 643
    I added my address and my Elf score went from 60 to 70. :) The person I'm paired with has a score of 270 with no forum handle, address, zip code, or anything other than a name.??? I'm easily confused but maybe I'll get it figured out before shipping date. Mike
  • Frank I did just as you said and yes, it saved my mailing address instead of just the zip code that originally showed.

How did you know this? You are the Resident Genius.

Judy
    Judy in San Diego
  • What the hell do the scores mean, anyway?
    Judy in San Diego
  • My elf's full address was loaded in so I figured I would get mine in by hook or crook - after a couple cocktails I worked it out. Not really rocket surgery but it could be made more obvious to the casual user.
  • I think your score goes up and down based on whether you have been naughty or nice :)

The more you use the process/website, the higher the score
  • Teach42
    Teach42 Posts: 219
    My score is almost 2000. Does that mean I've been REALLY good this year?