Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

The NEW Handle arrived!! +food from the weekend

Always SmokinAlways Smokin Posts: 111
edited 8:20PM in EggHead Forum
Danny made me a great new handle for my med.
Here are a couple of pics.IMG_6194.jpg
IMG_6193.jpg
Also made a 14 pound brisket, ABT's with the homemade bacon and some butternut squash soup with toasted pumpkin seeds(soryy no pic of the soup)IMG_6170.jpg
after 21 hour cook IMG_6183.jpgHope you like.Thanks for the great handle Danny
·

Comments

• cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,400
    Love the handle!! He does great work!
    Brisket looks good!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,412
    Very nice meat. Good looking handle.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Really nice handle he made you. Love the size. Could still open it after a couple to many cold beers! ;) Those are some BIG jellepenos you got there for sure as well! :woohoo:
    ·
  • LDDLDD Posts: 1,225
    that's a cool lookin handle...

agreed! those peppers are huge!

nice looking brisket. any pics of it sliced?
    context is important :)
    ·
  • BigABigA Posts: 1,157
    now i am hungry! Where did you get that awesome handle??
    ·
  • Danny made it for me. I can get you an email if you need.He is in canada. He makes great stuff
    ·
  • mikeb6109mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
    Nice very happy to hear you are satisfied with dad's work! ;)
    ·
  • yes yes very happy
    ·