Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

your assignment for tomorrow !

lowercasebilllowercasebill Posts: 5,218
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
a few times a year someone loses a dome due to lose bands.. even experienced eggers forget to tighten their nutz. with the holiday season almost upon us take a minute and check your bands and bolts. bands and nuts loosen over time especially with repeated high temp cooks. you nuts should be tight and your bolts bent.. [ don''t blame me i don't make this stuff up]
using RRP's double nut technique is a good idea.
pix are from green horn green egger ,, ,he recently lost his dome and as you can see his bolts were bent ,, as per usual the mothership and his dealer made things right.. no idea what happened but these pics show proper bent bolts and the trauma of lose bands and nutz..
let me be the first to wish all of you a a safe and happy holiday season , thankgiving, hanukkah and christmas..

d7745095.jpg

5ddfbbf7.jpg

51bfbdd6.jpg

dd231da2.jpg

Comments