Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

ping Vidalia1

Options
crghc98
crghc98 Posts: 1,006
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Was talking with some of my Holy Cross buddies and this place came up...

I think you said you were heading to Worcester Ma for T-day. If you need a quick lunch one day and looking for an old school joint try this...

http://www.coneyislandlunch.com/index.php5

Nothing fancy and not BBQ but some good ol messy grilled dogs.

Comments

• vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    Chris,

Thanks much for the info...and yep we will be doing some xploring of the area and local joints to eat. What was the name of the other place you told me about a few months ago? I want to put it on the list also...and at least I will have a mini BGE to cook on for Thanksgiving...I know we will do MaineEgg's lobster dip but not sure what else.

Thanks again.... ;):)
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    Chris never mind I found the old post. I know we are headed to Boston College on Monday to watch the Crusaders beat the Eagles in bball...look forward to looking around Boston.
  • crghc98
    crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    Options
    nice...my wife is an eagle so I love the rivalry...though unfortunately other than BC being a safety school :laugh: I don't have much on her...

I don't remember what I mentioned...111 chop house (though it is steak and we have eggs so...) is pretty good and so is the Sole Proprietor (fish).

Honestly worcester can be lacking...