Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Really FAT burgers & Romaines

2»

Comments

• BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Lets say since the 20th century :laugh: TKS buddy, you know, I consulted Richard's & Ross's posts on romaines , it was worth it they came out very nice
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 17,545
    I bet everybody approved :laugh:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

Mickey they all transform themselves when the egg is finally shut down & the food ready....something like a food processor :laugh:
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Nicely done Beli. :P I like looking in the background. You have a nice place to live. Here most of the leaves have fallen to the ground now. ;) Tim
    Morning Tim, will post of my humble colour change tomorrow, have a great day buddy!!
  • Mr HollowayMr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Nice burgers Beli
    Great looking romaine. I have to try that :)

Shane
    TKS Shane, my first romaines, I tell you they will be my staple sidedish from now on :) so easy & that flavour...mmmm