Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We may still be full from Thanksgiving, but that doesn’t mean we’re not already looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner, too! Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Sticky for the holiday gift eggschange?

Teach42Teach42 Posts: 218
edited 2:14AM in Forum Feedback
This week, I'm going to post info about how to register for the 2nd Annual Holiday Gift Eggschange, sort of a secret santa for the site. Went really well last year, you can see some of the exchange posts here: [url]
Someone suggested that I ask whether the sign up could be made sticky so that people will be able to find the registration, without it being reposted again and again. It seems several people missed out on it last year because they didn't see the signup announcements.

What do you think, is that a possibility? You can email me at if you want to discuss it.