Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Sticky for the holiday gift eggschange?

Teach42Teach42 Posts: 218
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
This week, I'm going to post info about how to register for the 2nd Annual Holiday Gift Eggschange, sort of a secret santa for the site. Went really well last year, you can see some of the exchange posts here: [url]http://www.eggheadforum.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=783772&catid=1#
[/url]
Someone suggested that I ask whether the sign up could be made sticky so that people will be able to find the registration, without it being reposted again and again. It seems several people missed out on it last year because they didn't see the signup announcements.

What do you think, is that a possibility? You can email me at sdembo@gmail.com if you want to discuss it.

Thanks!
·