Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Thanks EGG Forum, big cookout success!!

SigmoreSigmore Posts: 621
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well I couldn't use my EGG because of the volumn of the cook but the 15 whole spare ribs and 4 spatchcocked chikkies were the rave of the party. Rubbed 18 ribs down with Big Daddy's Butt rub the nite before and wrapped in foil. Started the cook at 9 the next morning because I couldn't get but 6 of them ribs on at a time. 3 hours each batch spritzed with apple juice every 30 minutes. Had to wrap in foil and put in cooler after each batch was done. Musta been good cause had 4 bottles of BBQ sauce and nobody even opened them up. Used all the EGG tricks to pull me through. Cut the first batch of ribs around 3 and they were still steaming.