Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Burns Hargis Pumpkin

Well, friends and family that have been watching my fruit carving thought I should be able to do a pumpkin so the pressure was on. Here's my version of Burns Hargis, President of Oklahoma State University:

67862adc.jpg

Still have a lot to learn about 3D effects but it was an okay first try.

Bruce
·

Comments

• thechief96thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    Looks real good to me even though I don't know the face being from California and all. ;)
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
    ·
  • Hey Bruce...thats really good, used to watch Burns on Sunday mornings when I lived in OKC years ago....see ya in Plano.
    ·
  • Yep, that's where I first saw him Jerry. Hope to see you and the Mrs. next weekend...still working out the details.

Bruce

Oh, thanks Chief96!
    ·
  • WeberWho?WeberWho? Posts: 1,969
    Thats not really a pumpkin is it? Thats crazy! Makes me not wan't to carve my pumpkin today. Glad were not next door neighbors! Great job!
    ·
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Dayum, Bruce that is really good!
    ·