Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Buffalo Chicken Tenders

boston_stoker
boston_stoker Posts: 794
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hello Eggers,

I am making over 100 boneless wings tomorrow. Normally I do these in the oven, but I have decided to give my egg a shot, especially since I have so many wings to cook. Any suggestions on time and temp for cook? I was planning to just do the same as what I do in the oven, but I figured it would ask the eggsperts too.

Thanks and Happy Halloween!

Comments

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    My $.02 would be to go indirect, raised grid, then follow the directions for temp/time. I'm thinking 350 for about 45 minutes (but not sure how thick they are).

Are the wings skinless? I have done skinless breasts, and I found they really soak up the smoke. I did some once when my egg was due for a cleaning, and they soaked up some less than pleasant flavor. Don't get me wrong- they were still quite edible, but I would suggest a high temp burn prior to starting.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg.