Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hey Cookin Biker....Question for you.

Little Chef
Little Chef Posts: 4,725
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey Molly! Just searching Tims posts for the lump post...did you get your award from Tim? This was months ago, but last I remember, Tim hadn't heard from you. (Just playing secretary!) :S

Posted by: bubba tim on 2010/05/05 19:54:28

In Reply to: Re:How many Butts on a Lg BGE posted by cookn biker on 2010/04/27 20:15:06

Congrats go out to Molly. Sorry it took me so long to get this out. Life Happens sometime. I received a few emails and calls on your cook. So after 7000 plus post, you my dear, have earned eggdoms greatest award.

Please send me your mailing address via bubba@bubbatim.com and I will get your BTCMD Award pin out to you. Congrats again and hope to meet you at the Sunshine State Eggfest 2011!
ps. Special Thanks goes out to Hoss for tracking me down.

Comments

• Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    2nd GREATEST!!! She ALREADY has a 'Loney pin!!! :laugh: :laugh: ;) How ya'll doin??? :)
  • Little Chef
    Hoss: Bustin' Butt!!!!! Home remodeling and moving!!! Haven't been around much! Just finished hanging the last new blind in the bedrooms, so I am on a BREAK at the moment!! :woohoo: But truly, we are super blessed!! Hope all is well with you! B) (ps...still waiting for my hazardous waste juice from you! :laugh: ) No rush, just making sure I didn't miss it! :)
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Assistant(daughter) is ready to drop child anyday now(been crazy here too :whistle: )I got it in the fridge(marinating :evil: )! :woohoo: It will be on the way soon.Lotta folks I promised LaHossa to are wondering what's up!!!It will be sent!!! ;) Good Luck and GOD Bless!!! :)
  • Little Chef
    Hoss: Seriously, NOOOOO rush!! Marinating is a good thing!!! :laugh: (honestly, just wanted to make sure I didn't give you the wrong address in the midst of the move, and missed it). Noooooo hurry!
    Hope all goes perfectly with your daughter, and please take care of yourself. God bless to you, too, Gramps!! :laugh: :whistle: