Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Posting Pictures Using Yahoo

tmuenster
tmuenster Posts: 35
edited November -1 in Off Topic
Does anyone know if you can post pictures on the egghead forum using Yahoo to host the pics? I am having trouble finding anything on this topic.

Thanks,
tom

Comments

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Tom, I think you can post regardless of who hosts the pics - as long as you can copy the image address. In your post, click Img (green box above where you are typing), paste image addy, Img again. No spaces. Should work. I use Flickr for mine, but sometimes post pics from a google image search. An image address is an image address.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Thanks for your post. I understand the posting side of the equation for the eddheadforum.com. I am not sure if anyone is using Yahoo to host the pics. My questions are about Yahoo so I was hoping someone else on the site who is using Yahoo might be able to explain.

Thanks again,
    Tom
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    he's saying you need the address for the pic which starts ""http://....."

then the tags need to go before and after it here, so that it will display correctly.
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante