Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pizza First For Me - 9 of 'em!

GandolfGandolf Posts: 878
edited 12:26AM in EggHead Forum
Our daughter is home visiting for the weekend and we had some friends over last night for Egged pizza. I got some white and some wheat pizza dough from a local Harris-Teeter, and it was really good. Fired the Large up with all the usual hardware and settled it in at about 500 dome. Rolled out the dough and everyone topped as they wished and on they went one-at-a-time. Tried to find a 12" BGE stone for my Medium so I could do two at a time, but couldn't find one locally at the last minute. It was a great time and the pizza's were awesome. Too busy to photo, so it might not have happened :laugh:

Comments

• NibbleMeThisNibbleMeThis Posts: 2,254
    Yeah, I don't think we've ever just made one pizza at a time on the Egg. Seems that we always end up making at least 2 or 3.

Glad it went so well!
    Knoxville, TN