Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Seafood class anyone??

Rolling EggRolling Egg Posts: 1,995
edited 6:46AM in EggHead Forum
Myself and Crimsongator will be making a run to Atlanta tomorrow evening for the seafood class at the mothership. Any onther eggers going to be there?

Comments

• vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    I will be stopping by for a little bit. Dr Zauis (Doug) mentioned he may be going also....Rusty Rooster (Tom) usually is there as well. :)
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,791
    You're not excited are you?
  • Rolling EggRolling Egg Posts: 1,995
    I'm not sure it's ok for a grown man to be excited about going to Restaurant Depot. My wife thinks I'm crazy from time to time, but she's always the first in the chow line :woohoo: Glad she don't read these things. :laugh:
  • DrZaiusDrZaius Posts: 1,481
    I will be there. See you guys this afternoon.
    This is the greatest signature EVAR!
    Bring my spoon...please. :P
    What did you leave this year. Man, you need bar codes and scanners to be sure ell the Vidalia stuff makes it home with the correct owner!
  • DrZaiusDrZaius Posts: 1,481
    Crimsongator wrote:
    What did you leave this year. Man, you need bar codes and scanners to be sure ell the Vidalia stuff makes it home with the correct owner!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    This is the greatest signature EVAR!
    Actually we didn't lose anything this year...but the Zauis clan borrowed our spoon and in return we borrowed their parchment paper....and I have your NGE shirt and Tom's table...and...well you get the idea...

See you tonight box cornbread boy...

:P :woohoo: :lol: :silly: :pinch: :laugh: :)
    I have a finger I am going to show you tonight too :ohmy:
    ;) :) :laugh: :silly: :lol: :woohoo: :whistle: :cheer: