Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Want a thermapen at plano fest?

mollysharkmollyshark Posts: 1,519
edited 12:46PM in EggHead Forum
If you would like to purchase a Thermapen at the Plano fest, let me know now with color choice, etc. I'll make sure I have it with me.

Tanx!

mShark
·

Comments

• hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    I know there are a lot of you Dallas area "lurkers" out there because I've spoken to you. I know several of you are planning to come to Plano. If you don't have a Thermapen, this is a great chance to save some $$. Molly sells brand-new ones at a great price. These things are essential, IMO, to egging! I don't work for Ms Shark and have no vested interest in her business. But I like her little red convertable! :)
    ·
  • mollysharkmollyshark Posts: 1,519
    Hopefully the weather will cooperate and I can bring her along. She loves the fests. A real party girl.

mShark
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,926
    How much?

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·