Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Want a thermapen at plano fest?

mollysharkmollyshark Posts: 1,519
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
If you would like to purchase a Thermapen at the Plano fest, let me know now with color choice, etc. I'll make sure I have it with me.

Tanx!

mShark
·

Comments

• hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,834
    I know there are a lot of you Dallas area "lurkers" out there because I've spoken to you. I know several of you are planning to come to Plano. If you don't have a Thermapen, this is a great chance to save some $$. Molly sells brand-new ones at a great price. These things are essential, IMO, to egging! I don't work for Ms Shark and have no vested interest in her business. But I like her little red convertable! :)
    ·
  • mollysharkmollyshark Posts: 1,519
    Hopefully the weather will cooperate and I can bring her along. She loves the fests. A real party girl.

mShark
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,646
    How much?

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·