Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Want a thermapen at plano fest?

mollysharkmollyshark Posts: 1,519
edited 11:37PM in EggHead Forum
If you would like to purchase a Thermapen at the Plano fest, let me know now with color choice, etc. I'll make sure I have it with me.

Tanx!

mShark

Comments

• hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    I know there are a lot of you Dallas area "lurkers" out there because I've spoken to you. I know several of you are planning to come to Plano. If you don't have a Thermapen, this is a great chance to save some $$. Molly sells brand-new ones at a great price. These things are essential, IMO, to egging! I don't work for Ms Shark and have no vested interest in her business. But I like her little red convertable! :)
  • mollysharkmollyshark Posts: 1,519
    Hopefully the weather will cooperate and I can bring her along. She loves the fests. A real party girl.

mShark
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,080
    How much?

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings