Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT Canadian Egg "N"

ShwiezzeeShwiezzee Posts: 304
edited 11:32AM in EggHead Forum
Got to love it :woohoo: It was 23 yesterday (73F) woke up to this :blink: Back to the snow shovel being apart of the cook. :sick:

IMG_0618.jpg
I'm ashamed of what I did for a Klondike Bar.

Comments

• cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    We got our first snow on top of Pikes Peak this week. Hope it stays up there a bit longer! ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • EggNorthEggNorth Posts: 1,075
    I'm sure not looking forward to winter, of course we usually only get snow in this area in December so it's not too bad.
    Dave
    Cambridge, Ontario - Canada
    LBGE (2010), Mini Max (2015)
  • NC-CDNNC-CDN Posts: 703
    I miss it....and I don't miss it. Mid-upper 70s all week here. Think I may go golfing. Or swimming. LOL.

Enjoy. :laugh:
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,817
    Andrew,

It's comments like that that got you thrown out in the first place B) :laugh:

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• NC-CDNNC-CDN Posts: 703
    Little Steven wrote:
    Andrew,

Steve

LOL. That got me laughing. Nice. I'm just glad I landed in a pretty nice place. Oh and I got to see the cup hoisted a few years back. :P
  • ShwiezzeeShwiezzee Posts: 304
    NC-CDN wrote:
    Little Steven wrote:
    Andrew,

Steve

LOL. That got me laughing. Nice. I'm just glad I landed in a pretty nice place. Oh and I got to see the cup hoisted a few years back. :P

WOW :ohmy: That's just down right mean...... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Nice one!
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    I love to see winter coming! It means my sweetie won't argue with me about going back home to Florida! :laugh: :P :cheer:
  • I am going to pretend I did not see that. It won't be much longer before the white stuff starts falling in these parts -- the later the better. Where are you located?

Tom

Tom

Charles is a mischevious feline who always has something cooking

Twin lbge's .. grew up in the sun parlor of Canada but now egging in the nation's capital

• ShwiezzeeShwiezzee Posts: 304
    Chef Charles wrote:
    I am going to pretend I did not see that. It won't be much longer before the white stuff starts falling in these parts -- the later the better. Where are you located?

Tom

I'm in Calgary. It's somewhat normal to see snow around halloween. Just never really ready. The ground is still warm so it didn't last to long. (thank God)

Jay