Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

EGGtoberfest, what's it all about

Options
Squeeze
Squeeze Posts: 717
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
It is not letting me register, I really want to cook at it but for some reason I can't. Can I just show up and cook up some stuff? How much stuff should I cook and any ideas on what to do? It looks to be a super swell event and I can't miss it!!! Help please!
Kevin Jacques
The University of Que L.L.C. ®
Killen, AL
www.uofque.com

Take Your Taste Buds to School!

Comments

• WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    Something makes me think....you won't have any trouble gettin in...Enjoy..can't wait to see the pics..
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    The main idea is to cook something nondescript that won't feed many people and really won't gain you any kind of attention. Last thing you want to do is stand out in the crowd.

We'll miss you at Waffle House this weekend ;)
  • Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    Options
    You can show up and cook some stuff but it will cost you $40 to do so and you won't get a T-shirt.

Why not just come and enjoy the fest and save the cooking stuff for the after-party? It wouldn't let me register to cook some 4 weeks ago. Apparently we have a lot of newbies cooking this year. It should be fun. See you there.
  • Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Options
    You waited until September to register as a cook? Silly Bill. lol

Yes lots of new and excited folks. Makes me wonder about next year for all the "wait and see" folks out there...you know who you are.

It's gonna be a great fest!!