Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Found a ceramic BBQ store in Pittsburgh Pa

Options
SmokeyBones
SmokeyBones Posts: 190
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey all,

Found a shop called Ceramic Grillworks here in Pittsburgh. They carry the whole Dizzy Pig rub line, The BBQ Guru. They carry Humphreys charcoal and Jack Daniels wood chips.

Seems the only Ceramic grill their carrying is Grill Dome. Just wanted to share this info, in the event there's any Pittsburgh eggers looking for Dizzy Pig or any other products.

The Big O

Comments

• PattyO
    PattyO Posts: 883
    Options
    Where are you in the 'Burgh? I'm in Beaver Falls. I'm looking for a nearby egg enthusiast. My "local" store is Hearth and Home in Zelienople but they don't seem to have the inventory that Ceramic Grillworks has. Altho, they carry BGEs and accessories. Whatever is not in the store can be ordered.
  • SmokeyBones
    Options
    I'm in Plum Boro, They have a location in Monroeville. The Person I spoke to mentioned that they're a new start up business and they inventory everything in a indoor storage facility. Rather interesting setup....so I went and was rather surprised at what I saw.

Lots of Dizzy Pig Rubs, lots of Charcoal and several BBQ Guru power draft systems. I just found his card.

1-877-714-7455 and their website is ceramicgrillworks.com

guys name is Franco